Friday 29 June 2012


I like to read books, I read many, many books. I have started a blog because of my English teacher getting our class to read more, so this blog is literally based around books and novels.
But I am not complaining, I love reading simple.

I like wide range of books, from  horror to thriller, adventure ... loads of stuff basically, and anything that is interesting and written well.  I like books and novels if they have a really good plot because in my opinion if you have a rubbish plot then there is no point in making your book really descriptive because it will just be a really terrible book and you will fail.
The book I am reading at the moment is called the fading ... it is a really weird book and is written really oddly.
I have many favourite books, like the hunger games trilogy, the chaos walking trilogy, the maze runner trilogy etc. etc. etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment